=SPPS= Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

=SPPS= Clan

=SPPS= Clan

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

GOD DAMMIT!

Go down 
+4
PteAsh
Fonzy
TromboneNinja
slymaster111
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

GOD DAMMIT! Empty
PostSubject: GOD DAMMIT!   GOD DAMMIT! Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 5:37 pm

Okay i just got banned. Why? I went on the server to talk to fonzy about rentacheat.com and talk to him about it and i got on the servers paused because of people capping silos so there is a capped silo i go and netrulize it hereis what it said "=PSG= bahblacksheep: i got it =SPPS= The.Gr|nder:your on thin ice sheep thin ice" (grinder contuies talking for several minutes i do not respon then asks me how i got unbanned "=PSG= bahblacksheep: its pte he unbanned me he loves me were in love =SPPS= Fonzy79:lol =PSG= bahblacksheep:jk" =SPPS the grinder keeps talking for about 10 seconds just yelling at me and i say =PSG= Bahblacksheep:Look grinder i came on here to talk about rentacheat.com with fonzy and have a good time so please leave me alone grinder didnt take that well response from grider =SPPS= The.GR|nder: !b sheep moron. Okay first of all i think this is a stupid ban for grinder having issues from the past its over i got banned from that and that was punishment i got unbanne that punishment is over grinder just is still pissed i do really want grinders opinion and fonzys side of the story thank you have fun

with love, ThEshEEpAnAtOr
Back to top Go down
slymaster111
slymaster111

GOD DAMMIT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: GOD DAMMIT!   GOD DAMMIT! Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 5:41 pm

Sheep i personally think you're a great guy... Cool

But, Grinder is too so he must have some sort of reason to ban you
Back to top Go down
http://www.fpscheats.com

GOD DAMMIT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: GOD DAMMIT!   GOD DAMMIT! Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 5:42 pm

yeah he is upset about before i was actually thinking about rejoining spps cause i love wearing spps tags but i got banned and grinder would say no so i guess not
Back to top Go down
slymaster111
slymaster111

GOD DAMMIT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: GOD DAMMIT!   GOD DAMMIT! Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 5:46 pm

hmmm. we need Grinder to respond to this Very Happy so he can tell us what happened Very Happy
Back to top Go down

GOD DAMMIT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: GOD DAMMIT!   GOD DAMMIT! Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 5:48 pm

and i want fonzys side to cause he was there P.S. If i get unbanned i will rejoin if grinder agrees to a truth
Back to top Go down

GOD DAMMIT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: GOD DAMMIT!   GOD DAMMIT! Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 5:48 pm

I LOVE YOU SPPS GUYS
Back to top Go down
slymaster111
slymaster111

GOD DAMMIT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: GOD DAMMIT!   GOD DAMMIT! Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 5:49 pm

k

FONZY PLEASE POST HERE on what you have to say
GRINDER PLEASE POST HERE on what you have to say
Back to top Go down
TromboneNinja
=SPPS= Level 2
=SPPS= Level 2
TromboneNinja

GOD DAMMIT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: GOD DAMMIT!   GOD DAMMIT! Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 7:09 pm

i was there too. that is more or less what happened. grinder said that he banned sheep for disrespecting SPPS.
Back to top Go down
Fonzy
Admin
Admin

GOD DAMMIT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: GOD DAMMIT!   GOD DAMMIT! Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 7:11 pm

Well, I don't really know what to say,
but I do know this:
About a month ago I was on the server
with grinder and sheep, and i think out
of the blue sheep said: You guys do know
that your only going to be =SP= when 1.5
comes out. Then grinder started arguing
with him. Then a few minutes of arguing
went by and grinder got really pissed off
with sheeps shit so he banned him.

Then today like sheep said, grinder
banned him because he somehow
got unbanned

And thats all.
Back to top Go down
Fonzy
Admin
Admin

GOD DAMMIT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: GOD DAMMIT!   GOD DAMMIT! Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 7:14 pm

well, i think Pte should say
if he really did unban sheep.
Back to top Go down

GOD DAMMIT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: GOD DAMMIT!   GOD DAMMIT! Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 7:17 pm

grinder banned me for disrespectining spps in the past check the logs dude
Back to top Go down
Fonzy
Admin
Admin

GOD DAMMIT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: GOD DAMMIT!   GOD DAMMIT! Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 7:19 pm

i know he, banned you for saying
that we would only be =SP= when
1.5 comes out, and then u argued
with him.
Back to top Go down
PteAsh
Owner
Owner
PteAsh

GOD DAMMIT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: GOD DAMMIT!   GOD DAMMIT! Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 10:42 pm

I havent logged on to CC for about a month 0.o
Back to top Go down

GOD DAMMIT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: GOD DAMMIT!   GOD DAMMIT! Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 11:19 pm

IN THE PAST DUDE WHAT DID I DO THIS TIME COME ON... i realy want to make a app but i cant if im banned can i?
Back to top Go down

GOD DAMMIT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: GOD DAMMIT!   GOD DAMMIT! Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 2:57 am

wait god dammit i just realised somthing you guys need grinders input to unban me but he is just not going to post his side of the story so i stay banned thats cheap
Back to top Go down
C00kie_MoN$T3R
League Leader
League Leader
C00kie_MoN$T3R

GOD DAMMIT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: GOD DAMMIT!   GOD DAMMIT! Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 3:43 am

your not on the perm. banlist atm anyway, so go out and pwn
Back to top Go down
The.Grinder
Admin
Admin
The.Grinder

GOD DAMMIT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: GOD DAMMIT!   GOD DAMMIT! Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 10:45 am

bahblacksheep wrote:
wait god dammit i just realised somthing you guys need grinders input to unban me but he is just not going to post his side of the story so i stay banned thats cheap

Listen, you little prick, this is exactly why
I can't stand you.

This is how you appeal a ban? Post a thread
called GOD DAMMIT!!

Now you're calling me cheap?

Here's the deal:

I'm not going to argue with you. I don't have
to. You were banned initially for disrespect.
You called me and our clan a joke. That's
exactly what you said, so I banned you. I
went back and forth with you at that time,
and you really pissed me off and insulted
me and our clan.

When you came on last night, I was trying to
explain to you that I still don't appreciate what
happened, and that you were still on thin ice
with me, because you never offered an apology
or anything. In my attempts to confer with you,
you told me that you weren't on the server to talk
to me, and to leave you alone.

Here's how I translated that: "I don't care what the
Admin of this server is trying to tell me. Fuck off
and leave me alone so I can talk to my friend".

In conclusion, I feel I must tell you that you're boat
is sunk with me pal. I don't like you. If you have
other friends there, that's fine, but don't consider
me one of them.

Ps. The ban list is cleared every night you tard.
Back to top Go down
http://www.artificialaiming.net
Ganzie
Admin
Admin

GOD DAMMIT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: GOD DAMMIT!   GOD DAMMIT! Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 2:05 pm

Sheep I personally hate your guts.. So idc what happens.
Back to top Go down
Ganzie
Admin
Admin

GOD DAMMIT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: GOD DAMMIT!   GOD DAMMIT! Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 2:14 pm

Here let me say this, Sheep your getting it easy with grinder. If it was up to me I'd have asked others to hack the shit out of your fucking ass .. You fucking poor ass little fag. I never wanted you in SPPS to begin with but others wanted to give you a chance... (AKA GRINDER!!!) So now your going to disrespect him? You little faggot! I wanted to ban you the FIRST FUCKING DAY YOU JOINED YOU ARROGANT LITTLE PRICK!

You say your 17!? Fine well I am 45 ! You lying douchebag! Your the first one who has ever pissed me off this much, not even Hellisfun pissed me off... Your a faggot you know that do me a HUGE FUCKING FAVOR ...

FUCK OFF DONT COME BACK DONT POST DONT COME TO OUR SERVER DONT EVEN MENTION US DONT MESSAGE ANY OF US ON XFIRE DELETE US FROM YOU FUCKING SMALL OBSOLETE BRAIN FORGET US BECAUSE WERE FUCKING FORGETTING YOU!

I dont care how much of bitch this makes me sound.. But HOW DARE YOU insult Grinder when I am the one who wanted you gone I am the one that hated you I am the one that thought you were a prick, I have told you that before and now you have the NERVE to go out on GRINDER. You Prick.. YOU WILL NOT BE UNBANNED AND IF YOU DO I WILL FUCKING BAN YOU ALL OVER AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN UNTILL I GET BANNED!!

Fuck You

Sincerly,
Ganz
Back to top Go down
C00kie_MoN$T3R
League Leader
League Leader
C00kie_MoN$T3R

GOD DAMMIT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: GOD DAMMIT!   GOD DAMMIT! Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 2:57 pm

Back to top Go down
The.Grinder
Admin
Admin
The.Grinder

GOD DAMMIT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: GOD DAMMIT!   GOD DAMMIT! Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 3:43 pm

I LOVE THIS GUY!!!!!!!!

I love you = Ganzie.... I love you
Back to top Go down
http://www.artificialaiming.net

GOD DAMMIT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: GOD DAMMIT!   GOD DAMMIT! Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 3:54 pm

wow ganz i really never knw you felt that way and it would have helped if instead of holding it in and keeping it inside i wish you would have threw it at me right of the bat because i always thought you were cool ganz oh well maybe thats why you ever spoke to me and sorry about the periods thing. And grinder i really didn't mean that the way you interpreted (not quite sure what interpreted means) that i meant it like i dont wanna fight with you well im here i came to have a good time it didnt mean fuck off. In a way it was kind of a sorry because i really think your cool grinder im not just saying this since you guys wont let me join its just that i really always thought you knew what was best for the clan and what we shouldnt do. I remember one time you told me to stop statpadding one day and that day my friend got his stats reset and i just thought wow nice. Hmm i really am suprised about what you said ganz because you never really acted hostile to me and i really respect how you could be nice and still hate me anyway i might come back in a month with another application i might not i have a friend in eff and i was gonna go try there. P.S. Could you guys do me a favor and ask demon to stop banning me every time i enter his server thanks guys maybe a final farewell

with anything anymore, ThEshEEpAnAtoR
Back to top Go down
C00kie_MoN$T3R
League Leader
League Leader
C00kie_MoN$T3R

GOD DAMMIT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: GOD DAMMIT!   GOD DAMMIT! Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 3:57 pm

im all for second chances, however it seems the adminz above me don't want you in our clan regardless

try changing your attitude, get a better fuckin nickname and re-apply in a month or two Smile

GOD DAMMIT! 658429
Back to top Go down
Ganzie
Admin
Admin

GOD DAMMIT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: GOD DAMMIT!   GOD DAMMIT! Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 6:18 pm

Never acted hostile to you? Okay now I don't just hate you I just think your stupid. Boy if I wasn't acting hostile I really want to see myself acting hostile.

But whatever.. Shit happens if you change you might have a chance.. But I won't count on it.
Back to top Go down
PteAsh
Owner
Owner
PteAsh

GOD DAMMIT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: GOD DAMMIT!   GOD DAMMIT! Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 6:37 pm

Hah, Ganz on TS, that was great.

And im sorry sheep, you never did anything to piss me off. But it looks like you're a pet peve to other admins.

So, Try out EFF, see how it goes.

But if you don't like it there, coming back here might work out.

But as it stands now, you are hated here No
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

GOD DAMMIT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: GOD DAMMIT!   GOD DAMMIT! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GOD DAMMIT!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
=SPPS= Clan :: Public :: Appeal a ban-
Jump to: